The players of the opposing team are in the dressing room, the coach gives the last tactical instructions and, with energy, encourages his team to get the victory in a more than difficult stadium. They enter the players tunnel and go to the Camp Nou stadium. Almost 100,000 people are excited to see them.
With the Camp Nou tour you can do the same tour as the players: the dressing room, the tunnel, the stadium (Força Barça!) and, also, visit the place where journalists will wait for them at the end of the match: the Press room. At the museum you can interact with the history of one of the best football clubs in the world and in the trophy room revive the excitement of great victories, contemplating all the trophies (Champions, League, Copa del Rey ...) that has won FC Barcelona since it was created on November 29, 1899. And in the Messi space, dedicated to one of the best players in history, the golden balls that he has won are waiting for you.
The FCB Museum is one of the most visited places in Barcelona
What's included in the Camp Nou Tour?
- FC Barcelona Museum
- Trophy room
- Multimedia Area
- New space Messi
- Tour (visitor dressing room, player tunnel, pitch, press room and the stadium)
How to get the Camp Nou?
- Metro: L3 stations Palau Reial or Les Corts; L5 stations Collblanc or Badal.
- Daytime buses: D20, H6, H8, 7, 33, 54, 56, 57, 59, 63, 67, 68, 70, 75, 78, 113, 157, L12.
- Night buses: N2, N3, N12, N14
- Tram: Avinguda de Xile / Camp Nou del Trambaix station.
Find here the car parks near Camp Nou.
Hotels near the Camp Nou
Find your hotel here at the best price near the FC Barcelona stadium.
Schedule and days
- All days.
- The schedule varies depending on the time of year, click on the Camp Nou Tickets button to check it.
Add new comment