Located on 401 Mallorca street, 08013 Barcelona, it is the most visited monument in Barcelona, its main icon. Here we explain how to get to the Sagrada Familia from several key points of Barcelona: the Plaça de Catalunya (Catalunya square), the Barcelona - El Prat Airport, the Sants station, the Cruise terminal of the Port of Barcelona, the Camp Nou and Plaça Espanya (Espanya square).
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from Plaza Catalunya
- If you want to go by metro, go up Passeig de Gràcia to the station of the same name and take line L2 (the lilac). It will take you directly to the Sagrada Familia.
- If you prefer the bus, there are several options; the fastest is the 50 bus. It also goes up Passeig de Gràcia, cross Casp street and in the next avenue, Gran Via, turn right. A few meters away you will find the bus stop. You have to get off at the València - Lepant bus stop. You will be very close to Gaudí's masterpiece.
- If you have tickets for the Barcelona tourist bus, keep in mind that in the Plaza Catalunya you will find a stop and the bus will take you, of course, to the Sagrada Familia, where you can hop off, visit the monument and then hop on the bus again.
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from Barcelona El Prat airport
- If when you arrive in Barcelona you want to go straight to the Sagrada Familia, whether you arrive at terminal T1 or T2 you can take the AEROBUS that will take you to Plaza Catalunya. From this square, the heart of Barcelona, follow the instructions explained in the section above.
- If you arrive at T2 you have the option of the train, which takes you to the Passeig de Gràcia station and there you can take the L2 line of the metro that takes you directly to the Sagrada Familia. Keep in mind that there is a free bus that connects the two terminals of the airport so if you get to T1 you can take it to go to T2 to catch the train.
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from Sants railway station
- By metro it is very easy as the L5 line can be taken at the Sants station and leads directly to the Sagrada Familia.
- The bus that will take you very close to the most visited monument in Barcelona, is the H10. The bus stop is in Avinguda de Roma, next to Tarragona street. Keep in mind that the Sants station has two exits. To get faster to the H10, exit through the Països Catalans exit. The bus stop of the H10 where you have to get off is València - Lepant.
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from the Cruise Terminal
- If your cruise, boat or ferry arrives at the terminals around the World Trade Center Barcelona (Trasmediterránea Maritime Terminal, Drassanes Maritime Terminal, South International Maritime Terminal or Nord International Maritime Terminal) or the Maremagnum International Maritime Terminal, to reach the Sagrada Familia From the Port of Barcelona you have to take the V11 bus (the bus stop is next to the WTC and the Teleferico del Port (cable car) tower) to the Paral·lel Metro station, then take the metro line L2 to the Sagrada Familia station. Also could not take the bus and go directly to the subway, it is a nice walk but keep in mind that it is 1 km away.
- If you arrive on a cruise to terminals A, B, C or D, you will have to first take the cruise bus, a shuttle bus service that will take you to the Columbus monument. To get to the Sagrada Familia from there you just have to cross the square on the other side and you will be on Las Ramblas, where you will find the Drassanes metro station of the line L3. At the Paral·lel station, transfer to the L2 line and you will be on your way to Gaudí's most famous work. Think about going to the Paral·lel subway station directly, because the transfer from L3 to L2 is only one station.
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from the Camp Nou
- 500 meters from the Camp Nou you will find the Collblanc metro station on line L5, the blue one. This line takes you directly to the Sagrada Familia. To get to the metro station follow Aristides Maillol Street down. This street becomes Riera Blanca after crossing the Travessera de les Corts. Continue along Riera Blanca until you reach Pérez Galdós Street and then take Francesc Layret Street and immediately you will find the Carretera de Collblanc. Turn right and very close you can see the Colblanc metro station.
- If you want to go by bus you will have to take two: the M12 and the 33. The M12 bus stop is on Aristides Maillol street next to Travessera de les Corts. You get off at the Diagonal Gran Via - Carles III bus stop and very close you will find the 33 line. The bus stop of the 33 to get to the Sagrada Familia is Valencia - Lepant.
How to get to the Sagrada Familia from Plaza Espanya
- The fastest is the subway. Take line L1 to Universitat station and there change to line L2. Get off at the Sagrada Familia station and when going out to the street you will see the great monument of Barcelona.
- If you prefer to go by bus, you have several options, in the option "one bus" (H10) you will have to walk approximately 15 minutes and in the option "two buses" (D40 + 33 or 34), only 8, although it will take you near 10 more minutes to arrive. To take the H10, take the Tarragona street, which is between the hotel and the Arenas de Barcelona shopping center, and turn right on Avinguda de Roma, when you see the railway Sants station. Soon you will find the H10 bus station. The bu stop of the H10 where you have to get off is València - Lepant. If you do not want to walk so much your option is the D40 that is taken in Tarragona street, next to Plaza Espanya. Get off at the Buenos Aires - Comte D'Urgell bus stop. Go straight on and take the Villaroeal street to the Avinguda Diagonal. Nearby you will find the bus stop of 33 and 34 that will take you to the Sagrada Familia. Your bus stop, València - Lepant.
Add new comment