4 star Hotel
Design hotel situated very close to the Ramblas, the contemporary art museum MACBA and the Boquería market. Each room has a separte lounge, balcony and views to a tranquil vertical garden. The hotel offers a free 24-hour snack with coffee, water, soft drinks, salads, soup, fresh fruit and sweets, a fitness center and a bike rental service etc.
Reasons to book a room at the Hotel Casa Camper Barcelona
- The Casa Camper Barcelona hotel is located in the historic center of the city, in one of the most beautiful and quiet streets of the Raval neighborhood.
- You can visit many tourist attractions on foot, and on foot you can also access good restaurants and bars with great personality
- According to most customers this hotel has an excellent value for money.
- The staff is really very friendly and professional.
- The rooms with living room are perfect to relax more comfortably, after visiting Barcelona. And to sleep, good beds.
- A fantastic terrace with views of the city.
- The facilities in general are very appreciated by the clients but they also emphasize the care for the small details, which are the ones that make the difference.
Tourist attractions around the hotel
In the vicinity of the Casa Camper Barcelona hotel you will find one of the most important temporary exhibition centers in Barcelona: the CCCB, and next to it, the Contemporary Art Museum, the MACBA. Although you are not interested in seeing any exhibition, or attending a philosophical talk (which is organized and very interesting), visit the buildings inside and outside. The Plaza de Catalunya, which is considered the most central point of Barcelona, is 5 minutes from the hotel. Sooner or later, you will visit La Rambla and the Boquería Market and the opera of Barcelona, the Gran Teatre del Liceu. If you walk a little further, you will reach the Palau Güell by Gaudí, the Barcelona Cathedral, the Plaza Sant Jaume (headquarters of the Barcelona City Council and the Generalitat de Catalunya) and the Plaza Reial, one of the most interesting in Barcelona. And if you broaden the area of action a bit more, you will reach the Passeig de Gràcia, with its Casa Batlló and other important works of modernist architecture in Barcelona.
Public transport around the hotel
The Casa Camper Hotel is very well connected with the entire city. Let's not forget that we are in the center. Less than 10 minutes by walk you will find several metro lines and many buses (including the Tourist Bus).
Metro: Catalunya L1, L3 / Universitat L1, L2
FGC: Catalunya L6, L7
How to get to the hotel from the airports and Sants station
From the Barcelona airport
If you have not booked a transfer service or your option is not to take a taxi, do not hesitate, the AEROBUS will leave you very close to the Casa Camper Hotel.
From the Girona airport
The Girona airport bus stops at the Barcelona Nord station. From there, take the L1 metro line to the Catalunya station.
From the Reus airport
The Reus airport bus stops at Sants station. From there, take the L3 metro line to Catalunya station.
From the Sants station
Easy. In the same station you take the metro line L3 and it will take you to Plaza Catalunya.
The Casa Camper hotel does not have parking, so if you are going by car you will have to reserve a parking space. The closest one is the Car Park SABA BAMSA Plaça dels Angels (2 minutes), but if you want to look for other cheaper options, use the search engine: