A party for the whole family with many activities related to water such as bouncy castles, balloons, sprinklers, squirt guns and giant bubble workshops. Attendees will also be able to test themselves with various skill games: aiming with balls at a target, a game of basketball hoops, golf, duck fishing and a table football.
The family proposal is completed with music, circus or theater shows that will take place on Saturdays at 6:00 p.m. and on Sundays at 12:00 p.m.
- Cuentos encajonados (Cia. De Parranda, dramatized stories) on August 15 and 16.
- Contamos canciones (Cia. Pep Puigdemont, music), on August 22 and 23.
- Nagua & boba (Cia. Circo Los, circo), on August 29 and 30.
Everyone can also enjoy visiting the site and the cultural programming that Poble Espanyol has offered since its reopening: live music in various areas of the site, quick ceramic workshops, engraving, among others, as well as large terrace areas for a snack or a meal.
- Adult / child ticket (over 4 years old): € 6.00
- Children under 4 years old and members of the Pueblo Español: free entry.
Click on the button "+ Information and tickets" to know the security measures.