1 star Hotel
Situated in the old part (casco antiguo) of Barcelona 50 metres from Las Ramblas and the famous Boquería market, is this hotel with 20 rooms a good-value hotel. It offers, single rooms, double rooms and triple rooms. Within 10 minutes you will be at the beach of Barcelona with the bus line 59 at Las Ramblas.
Reasons to book a room at the Hotel Curious
- The Curious hotel is located just 50 meters from La Rambla, the most famous avenue in Barcelona.
- You can visit many tourist attractions by walk, and by walk you can also access good restaurants, bars and cocktails bars.
- There is a good quality price relation.
- Clients value very well the service offered by the employees of this hotel.
- The Curious is a 1 star hotel but the guests have a very good opinion of the facilities and other aspects such as breakfast.
- It is easily reached from Barcelona airport, and it is not very difficult to get the hotel from the airports of Girona and Reus. Nor is it difficult to get it from the Sants station.
Tourist attractions around the hotel
In the vicinity of the Curious hotel you will find the most important market in Barcelona, the Boquería, the Gran Teatre del Liceu (the opera house), the MACBA and one of the most important temporary exhibition centers: the CCCB. The Plaça de Catalunya, which is considered the most central point of Barcelona and houses the best known shopping center of the city (El Corte Inglés), is 5 minutes from the hotel. If you broaden the radius of action a little, you will arrive at the Palau Güell by Gaudí, the Barcelona Cathedral, the Plaza Sant Jaume (headquarters of the Barcelona City Council and the Generalitat de Catalunya) and the Plaça Reial, one of the most interesting squares in Barcelona. And if you walk a little more, not much, you will reach the Passeig de Gràcia, with its Casa Batlló and other works of modernism.
Public transport around the hotel
The Curious Hotel is very well connected with the entire city (we are in the center). Less than 10 minutes by walk you will find several metro lines and many buses (including the Tourist Bus).
Metro: Liceu L1, L3 / Catalunya L1 / Universitat L2
FGC: Catalunya L6, L7
How to get to the hotel from the airports and Sants station
From the Barcelona airport
If you have not booked a transfer service and do not want to take a taxi, the AEROBUS is your best option to get to the Curious hotel. You get off at the Plaça Catalunya stop and from there it will take you 5 minutes to get to the hotel.
From the Girona airport
The Girona airport bus stops at the Barcelona Nord station. From there, take the L1 metro line to the Catalunya station.
From the Reus airport
The Reus airport bus stops at Sants station. From there, take the L3 metro line to Catalunya station.
From the Sants station
In the same station you take the metro line L3 and it will take you to Plaza Catalunya.
The Hotel Curious does not have parking, so if you are going by car you will have to reserve a parking space. The closest one is the Car Park BSM La Boqueria (1 minute), but if you want to look for other cheaper options, use the search engine: