The Illa Fantasia water park opened its doors in 1981. Since then it has offered fun to thousands of families. Located just 20 minutes by car and 1 hour by train or bus from Barcelona, it stands out for being a leisure complex with more than 10,000 m² of green area. In the enclosure you will find more than 22 slides, 3 macro pools, a picnic area, restaurants, shops, supermarket and much more. All spread over more than 70,000 m² of leisure and fun.
Illa Fantasia has all the necessary services for your comfort: changing rooms, showers, infirmary and 6 WCs (of which 3 are adapted for people with reduced mobility). They also offer lockers and hammocks for a fee. The picnic area has 900 tables and 100 barbecues. You can bring your own prepared food, but keep in mind that if you use a barbecue, firewood and charcoal must be purchased in the park.
The most outstanding attractions of the Illa Fantasia Water Park
The attractions of the park are marked with badges to know who can use them. There are 5 types of badges: Family, Kids Only, Maximum Pool Depth, Minimum Child Height, and Extreme Ride. These are the most prominent:
- Aquamania: only for the most daring. Choose between 3 closed tubes to descend from 15 meters high.
- Spiral: a spiral tube through which you can descend from 10 meters high.
- Bitour: 3 slides that follow a route with curves and steep descents.
- Kamikazes: a very long slide from which you will come out at a height of 20 meters. They can reach a speed of up to 60 km/h.
- Pirate Maze: water jets, sunken ships and four water slides. A barrel located in the highest area drops 250 liters of water on those who are in the pool.
Opening hours and days of the water park
- June, July and August: open every day of each month from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (except August 9, 2022, as the park will be closed for a private event).
- September: open from September 1 to 11 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Children with height less than 0.90 m enter free.
- Children with a height between 0.90 and 1.20 m: €17.00.
- Adults: €29.00.
The park has free parking.
Illa Fantasia + Port Aventura
You can complete your aquatic experience by visiting Port Aventura, the most visited theme park in Spain and one of the most visited in Europe. With the joint purchase you will save 5% .
Where is it?
How to get there
Bus: C3 and C4. In Barcelona, they have stops at Ronda Universitat, 17 and Plaza Tetuán, 40.
Train: Line R1. From Barcelona you can catch it at the Barcelona Sants station. You have to get off at the Premià de Mar station and in front of the station you will find a free shuttle bus to get to Illa Fantasia.