Oktoberfest Barcelona is a popular festival organized in the purest German style. Access is free, but it is advisable to book as soon as possible because places fill up quickly. Not so much in the VIP area, and also keep in mind that they always add some extra tables for those who have not been able to get a table. Barcelona's Oktoberfest is a fun-festive event to enjoy with friends or family. At this party you will discover the best Bavarian cuisine, there will be live music , and an atmosphere that will surprise you. On the opening day they organize a contest of typical Bavarian costumes open to anyone who wants to participate. There will be two categories: Dirndl (for her) and Lederhosen (for him). The winners will get a VIP table for eight people, which includes 8 Oktoberfest Barcelona VIP menus (grilled sausages + 1 pretzel + 1 liter Paulaner Original beer).
It will be on Wednesday, October 5 from 5:00 p.m. In this ceremony the first barrel of beer is opened (at 6:30 p.m.) to the cry of "O zapftis" (it's already open) and with it the 12 days of partying and fun begin.
Oktoberfest Barcelona 2023 Schedule
- Wednesday, October 4 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 6 from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday October 7 from 12:00 p.m. to 01:00 a.m.
- Sunday, October 8 from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 9 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 10 from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 11 from 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Thursday, October 12 from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 13, 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Saturday, October 14 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Sunday, October 15 from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.