Craft Barcelona is a tapas bar that offers live music from Monday to Sunday, monologues, blues nights, open mic and many other activities. The concerts are of all musical styles but they have a predilection for jazz, blues, soul and funky. They have a menu of over 50 bottled craft beers, 14 draft craft beer (they even have their own beer: Craft Barcelona Blonde Ale, Amber Ale and IPA), and for eating they will offer tapas, pinchos and hamburgers elaborated with fresh products.
Most of the events are of free entrance.
Program of Craft Barcelona
- Monday: Afrolab, modern African music at 9:30 p.m. (admission €6.50)
- Tuesday and Friday: open mic at 9:30 p.m. (free admission)
- Wednesday: Live Band Karaoke at 9:30 p.m. (free admission)
- Thursday: Jam sessions at 9:30 p.m. (free admission)
- Saturdays: Jam sessions at 9:30 p.m. (free admission)
- Sundays: comedy at 6:00 p.m. and bingo at 5:00 p.m. (must buy ticket online)