Enjoy a thrilling experience listening to the work of one of the great baroque composers, the Venetian Antonio Vivaldi. In addition to being a talented composer, Vivaldi also excelled as a violinist, impresario, teacher and Catholic priest. Experience the magic as the notes of his famous series of concertos for violin and orchestra, known as The Four Seasons, are heard in the unique candlelit atmosphere.
Candlelight is an exceptional experience that allows you to enjoy concerts by candlelight. These concerts, moreover, are held in emblematic venues in Barcelona. On this occasion, Vivaldi's Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter merge with candlelight at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, the largest Art Nouveau ensemble in the world, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997.
Concert duration: approximately 65 minutes
Performers: String quartet - Barcelona Quartet
Candlelight Program: Vivaldi at the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Concerto No. 1 in E major, Op. 8, RV 269, "The Spring".
- Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 8, RV 315, "Summer".
- Concerto No. 3 in F major, Op.8 RV 293, "Autumn".
- Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297, "Winter".
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525. by W.A.Mozart
- Tango "Por una Cabeza" by C. Gardel