This event has been postponed to September 16 and 17, 2022.
Fixing the Future was born in 2018 driven by Atlas for Future and Som * the culture of tots with the aim of creating a space for collective reflection on the future, to make it fair and sustainable. From just fashion revolutions to youth climate movements, something is happening on planet Earth.
If you are one of those who want to change the world, you cannot miss this festival that brings together pioneers who help us face the world's greatest challenges with the most creative solutions and revolutionary ideas.
The 2021 edition of Fixing the Future
The third edition of Fixing the Future this year will have a festival format and includes more than 100 real projects, more than 50 international experts who will cover different areas of debate (biodiversity, citizenship, sustainability, food, clothing and climate justice, among others), more than 10 workshops, screenings and networking sessions.
This year's offer has been expanded to make the visitor's choice more flexible. Attendees will:
- HEAR to the voices of the experts.
- ENGAGE in discussions.
- GET INSPIRED and DISCOVER new perspectives through projections.
- BE a "FutureFixer" and discover how we can help protect the future.
- ENJOY private meetings (one on one) with some of the Festival's agents of change.
- John Elkington: Key modern sustainability figure, author, founder and chief pollinator of Volans.
- Bella Lack: Conservationist, Writer, Reserve Board Chair: The Youth Land Trusty, and Youth Ambassador.
- Samata Pattinson: Ethical clothing warrior, author, host, producer, and CEO of Red Carpet Green Dress.
- Dan Barber: CEO and co-owner of Blue Hilly Blue Hill in Stone Barns, author of 'The Third Plate'.
- Jon Alexander: author, communications strategist and director of the New Citizenship Project.
- Sir Tim Smit KBE: Rock 'n' roll regenerator, co-founder and executive vice president of the Eden Project.
- Gabriela Bucher: Executive Director of Oxfam International.
- Ed Gillespie: Broadcaster, Author, Serial Green Entrepreneur, and Chairman of the Greenpeace UK Board of Directors.
- Lorena Ruiz-Huerta: Lawyer, activist, ecofeminist and former member of the Madrid Assembly.
This 3rd edition will also be available online.